Pages

LIFE IS A JOURNEY, ARE YOU READY?

MULTIFUNCTIONAL BUFF HEADWEAR


There are more upcoming travels and I thought I should rethink the clothes I put into the backpack. I am not getting big expensive items. In fact, I am relooking and rethinking the wardrobe and looking at clothes that can be minimised, or rather multi-purposed. While on the road, I need clothes that are multifunctional as well as hardy. Some fabrics crease and pull easily so they are really not good for backpacking, rough handling. Most of my scarves are long and bulky, all for winter climates. The few I have for the warmer climates are flimsy and they pull easily, meaning they fray easily. So I have one of these buff headwear coming my way. Made of microfibers, it can keep me warm in the tropical nights or the cooler climates. It is compact and the slight elastic also help to make it versatile. I hope it arrives in time for the next travel.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...